Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thank God For Everlife!!!


Για να σας πω την αλήθεια, μόλις είδα ότι η δισκογραφική εταιρία των παραπάνω κοριτσιών είναι η Disney(!) λέω "ωχ, πάλι τίποτα εκκολαπτόμενες Lindsay Lohan θα είναι άπαπα...". Κι όμως, μόλις έκατσα και άκουσα το πρώτο single από το ολοκαίνουριο άλμπουμ τους, που φέρει και το όνομα του συγκροτήματος, έπαθα πλάκα! Ερωτεύτηκα το "I Could Get Used To This" απ' την πρώτη κιόλας ακρόαση. Η 17χρονη (ναι, ναι καλά διαβάσατε) Julia που κάνει τα lead vocals του γκρουπ εκτός του ότι είναι τόσο όμορφη που μου έρχεται να τη σφαλιαρίσω, έχει και θεϊκή φωνή. Οι άλλες αδερφές, Amber (22) και Sarah (20), παίζουν κιθάρα και κάνουν τα backing vocals (δευτεράντζες που λέμε). Ίσως να γνωρίζετε και το τραγούδι "What I Like About You", το οποίο έπαιζε στους τίτλους της ομώνυμης σειράς που έβαλε ένα καλοκαίρι το STAR - πρωταγωνιστούσε η Jennie Garth, η γνωστή μας Kelly από το Beverly Hills (ναι αυτή που είχε πηδηχτεί με όλους). Ε λοιπόν, δεν πιάνει μία μπροστά στο "I Could Get Used To This"! Απολαύστε και κατεβάστε. Cheers!

Everlife - I Could Get Used To This



A dozen roses arrive
What a perfect surprise
You greet me with a kiss
I could get used to this
You think that I look the best
When my hair is a mess
I can't believe you exist
I could get used to this

Because I know you're too good to be true
I must have done something good to meet you
'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this
I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

You love the songs I write
You like the movies I like
There must be some kind of twist
But I could get used to this
You listen to me when I'm depressed
It doesn't seem to make you like me less

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this
I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

If there's a dark side of you, I've never seen it
Every good thing you do feels like you mean it

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this
I'm feeling it comin' over me
With you it all comes naturally
Lost the reflex to resist
And I could get used to this

'Cause you wrote my name across your hand
When I freak you understand
There is not a thing you miss
And I could get used to this
You make me breakfast in bed
When I'm mixed up in my head
You wake me with a kiss
And I could get used to this

Και αν μας άρεσε, δεν έχουμε παρά να κάνουμε κλικ στο παρακάτω link:

No comments: